View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 09:17 PM   #9
Studly Adventurer
twistedthrottle's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2003
Location: Rhode Island
Oddometer: 783
Originally Posted by 16th Mass Vol View Post
So how do you make the actual connection, other than 3M?
The connection Downer is speaking of has 2 ends and a pigtail wire. It is called the CAN-BUS Connector.

One of the connections is male and the other is female. You plug the connector into the euro light bulb socket and put the euro bulb in the other end of the connector. The wire that comes off of the in-line connector can be used to hook up an accessory device without confusing the CAN-BUS system. This wire is appropriate for connecting an auxiliary fuse block.

__________________ Toll-free 855-255-5550
Follow us on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter!
twistedthrottle is offline   Reply With Quote