View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:23 PM   #10
FireIdiot
Lost in translation

Oddometer: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by KawiVA76 View Post
Ok, so an update. I went down there on Tuesday. The retailer is Coleman Powersports in Falls Church, VA. They're about 35 miles from me. Got tired of being blown off on the phone. I spoke to the person who I had originally handed the helmet off to. She explained that they had worked on it out in California and couldn't fix it. So they sent it to Japan for the engineers to look at it...

I explained that was odd because when I called Shoei they had no record of ever having received the helmet. She dead panned looked me in the face and said, "Oh yeah, they mentioned you called. It was sent back from Japan I think last Thursday. It should be here by the end of the week." The whole thing sounds like somebody forgot to ship it for 4 weeks or so and now they are stalling until it gets back. The helmet still hasn't arrived. I honestly don't care at this point as long as its fixed. I was warned about purchasing from them but they had the size and color I wanted at that moment when the mood hit me. Never again.

Mike
I smell something with that story. Call Shoei to verify.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
FireIdiot is offline   Reply With Quote