View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 07:03 AM   #17
quasi_inrem OP
And then suddenly....

Oddometer: 414
Thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB View Post
Well, I spent my afternoon enjoying reading your moto journal... very nice pics too.

The one suggestion I could make is to include an overview map of the shown rides.

And since you're here at ADV central, you might want to ask inmates to contribute pertinent articles pro bono for your consideration for upcoming editions.
GB - That is a great idea. In later issues, we will be doing route reports. When we do, we will definitely include maps. We even want to include route files that can be downloaded and used on GPS.

And, we would LOVE to get more contributors. Anyone who is interested in having us publish an article should contact me anytime!!! We want to make as robust as it can be. Contributors help with that more than anything.

We are looking for the following submissions:
- Articles in increments of 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500 words
- Articles can be route reports, reflections, creative non-fiction, and /or even poetry
- Photography Submissions for our "Photos from the Outland" section. This section will be in each issue
- Photography submissions should be as hi-res as possible. RAW, HI-res JPG, or PSD files are great.

Anyone interested can PM me here or email me at outlandmoto@gmail.com. They can also contact us from our web site (www.outlandmoto.com).
quasi_inrem is online now   Reply With Quote