New list. Looking for notable occurrences on February 3rd, there are two that stick out to me. First, it's the day Buddy Holly died and it's also Dave Davies (from The Kinks) birthday. Let's go with Kinks songs.
1) Celluloid Heroes - the marquee at a movie theater
2) All Day and All of the Night - something open 24 hours with an indication of such
3) Destroyer - a building in some phase of being demolished
4) Acute Schizophrenia Paranoia Blues - some place dealing with mental health in some manner
5) Waterloo Sunset - a view of a river (or body of water) from a bridge.
'10 Kawasaki Concours (EB)
'11 Kawasaki Versys
Turning money into spent fossil fuels.
(Smiley crap is implied in all posts.)