View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 08:32 AM   #35
O.C.F.RIDER
Loose nut behind h/bars

Oddometer: 4,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by duck View Post
I'm guessing that you're either are a similar dumbfuck who wiped out and blamed it on something else other than your own lack of riding skills or perhaps your'e just another run-of-the-mill dumbfuck.

Personally, I believe in the now so foreign concept of taking personal responsibility for one's actions and outcomes.

If I lost in to a turn, washed out and was lucky enough to only total somebody else's bike, then I'd be man enough to own up and take personal responsibility and not blame it on someone/something else. Why is that so hard to understand?

At this point I leave: Arguing with an idiot on The Internet just makes you look like an idiot. You have that in spades.

"My lack of riding skills"................
I'm certain that you most definitely would not have fucked up like the "offending rider" under the exact same conditions, because when someone is "riding"at speeds just slightly faster than one can run, it's actually hard to get high-sided or low-sided in a turn. You, I would imagine, could have hit black ice and not fallen off.
Oh, and...............Thanks for leaving!
Buh,bye!

Chris
'75 Kawi 900 Z1...'90 Kawi ZX11...'03 Kawi ZRX 1200...'01 VOR 400E

O.C.F.RIDER screwed with this post 02-03-2013 at 08:53 AM
O.C.F.RIDER is offline   Reply With Quote