View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:15 AM   #84
BigDogAdventures OP
Fart Letter

Oddometer: 4,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by achesley View Post
First thing I though of was fuel range my self.
On Trailers, Like you, done been on icey snowy roads way back in '66 in South Dakota on a Triumph 650 with everything I owned on it. Never gonna happen again. Has not. Another thing drives me to trailering or the moto tote for my truck, Hot 95 to 105 degree weather with 100 % humidity. Just not fun. The older I get , the less fun.
But, working on losing the Bandit and getting a Husky like yours. Then , sob, , Probably selling the KLR since the Terra would do it all for what I plan in the future.
What my Brain wants to do and what my body will do is two different things as I quickly approach 70 years on this earth and feel all the old injuries more and more. So it's gonna be Truck to where I really want to ride , Ride, and Truck back to Southwest Louisiana where it's 70 F and sunshine at this moment.
Waiting on all the rest of the report Mark and sorry your pard was injured. Also loving the Mobus trips
I'm thinkin I agree with you----where you are with your life and riding Andy---the TR650 will be good for you---I'm 5'11" and am flat footed on the thing---never thought I'd like that---but you get older----feels good and far fewer tip-overs----and none so far. The Husky will go somewhere far this year---just don't know where yet.

The WR is a very tall bike-----------I have tip-overs with it--but still riding some tough terrain sometimes----but as the years pass I'll have to back off that.

Mark
KTM 690 Enduro 2014
If your bike weighs more than 400lbs. You might not make it.
BigDogAdventures is online now   Reply With Quote