View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #16
adkjack OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo2k View Post
I'll take another pair of the originals... mine lasted a season before showing wear.
Is the new model more durable?
gonzo2k-

Glad you asked that gonzo2k. Only about 5% of my clientele gave feedback that they'd like a little tougher, more durable set of OGB's, but we decided to re-design/reformulate the composition of our neoprene, anyway, based on that minority feedback. I am nothing if not the quintessential consumer looking for good value, so in my mind it a'int OK unless it is as close to perfect as I can make it. That being said, there will still be detractors out there, regardless of how hard you strive. I know this, though: I am committed to making my product the very best it can be. I guess this is the long way of saying that most agree that the SUPER SHARKSKINS are the most durable model of OGB's yet. That also being said, I have many many customers like yourself who were very happy and satisfied with the original models I will be putting up for 40% OFF during my midwinter blow out group-buy sale later this month (remember: these will be in limited quantities, so first come, first served!!!).

Thanks again for your brand loyalty and your support.

Best,

Dave R.

adkjack is offline   Reply With Quote