View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:01 AM   #7969
Rusty Rocket
Life behind "Bars"

Oddometer: 8,838
I've been looking at those all in one shoulder guard/rib/back/elbow protector shirts that are sold by several companies. I haven't gotten one yet, because they all look like they are lacking in coverage that would help prevent your helmet from doing the very thing that happened to Rob. I wear these old Hallman Mach V pads because they are way overkill in coverage. I would like to find something lighter/smaller to fit under a jacket but haven't seen anything that protects enough for my old skeleton. I think I need to start looking at neck braces, like Kenny has.

Wow Rob,. that looks like a bad one. Like someone already suggested, don't rush things. I tried to do stuff too soon on a broken leg and ended up being in a cast from Apr-Nov. Hope you can still sew a bit, looks like there is some interest out there. Heal well and we'll see you in the woods soon.
Member of: AMA, NETRA, Blue Ribbon Coalition, CCCofVT, Berkshire TR, CT Ramblers
Rusty Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote