View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:22 PM   #35
romafras OP
world traveler

Oddometer: 177
After a few month of hibernation we are ready to continue our journey toward Japan. We arrive in Ulanbataar and go directly to the Oasis guesthouse, where we left our bikes a few month prior. What a start this is been. I should say:

"What a shitty start"

Matteo has lost his luggage with all his belongings and I was prepared to share my only two underwear I own. In a very bad mood we finally arrive to our location where we left our motorcycles. We were extremely happy and anxious to see them and ear their voices, but....... Surprise Surprise.... No voice to be heard. You should have seen our faces.

All our planning is in jeopardy. Two options for us. Give up or try to fix the problems even if our mechanical knowledge is limited and here in Mongolia even finding a spur plug is almost impossible.

Of course we choose the second one and started working on the motorcycles right away. We worked non stop for 2 full days and are ready to go. It turned out that we both had fuel pump issues.

To feel again more in tunes with the local culture we found this charming place to sleep at night and rest before entering Siberia tomorrow.

Coffee brake

SIBERIA HERE WE COME

romafras screwed with this post 02-06-2013 at 06:37 PM
romafras is offline   Reply With Quote