View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 03:55 PM   #47
AKASY
Noob

Oddometer: 2,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaterHarry View Post
Since the thread is already derailed - Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

I'm a chemist, and was a biochemist in a former life. I'm not going to comment on the studies. People will pick and choose their data to advance their agenda, science be damned. However I will say that if you're going to worry about flouridated water dumbing down you or your children, you might want to also worry about the other 10^5 dangerous chemicals you are exposed to every single day. Bisphenols/environmental estrogens, particulate matter from vehicle exhaust, high fructose corn syrup, toxic heavy metals naturally present in the Colorado dirt ... I could go on and on ...

I just think there are plenty of other serious toxicity issues in a modern day life that make the 1ppm of fluouride in water seem insubstantial in comparison. [/soapbox]

Hey Harry So when I'm following AtomicXRer on his 2 smoker in the Jemez----can I breath or not?