View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:50 PM   #26
jimmibanke OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanlikemike View Post
Yup. Held all the way. As far as I'm concerned they make the finest gloves available. Any and all of their GTX models will do the job better than pretty much anything out there. I personally use their new Air N Dry, dual chamber gloves (http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/h...r-n-dry-gloves) for day-to-day duty in all but the sweatiest / chilliest of climates or gnarliest of rides and love them to death. Very trick, but not cheap, but quality never is.

You can go more 'winter 3-season' (e.g. the Warm N Dry which I used in colder climates i.e. England, where I was, vs New Orleans, where I am now, and had no issues throughout one of the worst winters on record), or 'summer 3-season' in their range. But regardless - having worked with the Held family and visited their HQ in Bavaria, I have absolutely no reservations in recommending their wares.

Hope that helps,

Michael
It helps alot! we have allmost the same weather in Denmark as they do in England, so nice to know that the warm n dry glove will do great here:-) thanks mate
jimmibanke is offline   Reply With Quote