View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 12:27 AM   #6
stickit OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by bisbonian View Post
My '99 has some sort of electrical switch mounted on the clutch side I believe, haven't paid it much attention as it hasn't caused me any problems.

The stalling may have something to do with the carb settings. I found that the idle mixture really made a difference and ended up buying a mixture screw from Loaded at Stenhouse Racing. It might not be the worst idea to take the carb apart to inspect and clean, mine was very worn and needed a bunch of parts replaced when I first bought it.

I replaced most of the fuel hoses on mine. I didn't mess with the molded hoses but anything that could be replaced with straight hose from the parts store got changed out.
I have figed maybe the prob ; same as your bike traced those wires and they connect to nothing . I have 2 male connectors sitting near it doing nothing . But when I connect the one with a heap of wires it blows the fuse . The other one is connected by one brown wire and the other is broken . Could you have a look and source what yours connects to and maybe I can fig my prob out . Please .
stickit is offline   Reply With Quote