View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 07:22 AM   #14
DoktorT
BigBrowedNeandereer

Oddometer: 1,146
Not a whole bunch but there are enough of us Airheads in Spokane to help each other out.

I have a 79 RS. John in Chewelah has a pristine R90S, his Dad's 78 R100RS, and a 90's R100 with sidecar, oh and as well a nice /5 toaster.

Bob in Deer Park will be having another 3 day Barley Therapy this summer. A great meet with lots of Canadians who come down for the weekend.

Another Bob is on the Southill with 2 Airheads.

A new Airhead has bought a house on the southill and is moving to Spokane next month with a bunch of Airheads, and says he has been having yearly Barley Therapies and will continue to do that when he gets moved in. (See Cordless above)

First Wed each month is a gathering of all types of motorcycles, Airheads and lots of vintage stuff there as well as a bunch of newer Guzzies to even a few Harleys, at the Rocket Market at the bitter end of Grand Blvd.

There can be expected at least 5 or more Airheads will be going to the BMWMOA National this June in Salem, OR.

No doubt we can help you get your new Airhead in good condition by then to make the ride with us.

Pmail me the first chance you have to spend some time with the Airhead in hand. I would be happy to come and spend an hour and just orient you to most of the basics you need to know that will save you much time/money in not making so many of the typical errors of Airhead nOObs.

It's just as important to know what NOT to spend time/money on as what needs to be done to insure safe and reliable touring.

T.P. Stephens
W. Spokane
DoktorT is offline   Reply With Quote