View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 03:27 AM   #866
JaxObsessed OP
RushMoran....... :D

Oddometer: 10,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paebr332 View Post
Roads are muddy with some icy spots in the deep shade. But they are still fun to ride.

Somehow I missed several posts in this thread.
Gotta pay better attention.

Looks like a great deal of fun Paebr!!! Love that Tdub. I saw a photo of an F650GS like mine with TDub wheels and tires. Not sure if it was wise, but it looked cool as shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidecar Jockey View Post
BradyD and I went riding through the south part of Michaux yesterday. It was just muddyy enough for some added fun, without causing any problems.

Here are our bikes (his xt500 and my xl350) at the big overlook on Oak Road:

This pic was taken on Hawbottom Road in Frederick Md. Hawbottom is surrounded by natural springs, so the road is always flooded out... which always makes it fun:
Great photos SCJ! I have a real soft spot for Xl350s..... My first real motorcycle was a 1974, silver tank with a blue stripe on top.
I never had one but always had wood for those XTs too.

Hawbottom is rougher than any "legal" road in Michaux. It's short but a friggin blast.

Thanks for posting up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoPaRider View Post
BUMP!!!! Workin' On A Buildin'! My DR650SE project is rolling along nicely, the old 350/441 won't have to shoulder the load this year by herself. Looks like we may have some 40 degree temps comin' up, it's time to head back to the woods!

Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow; repeat............................................ .................................................. ......................
That's all 4 of em.

Good to hear Jeff!

I enjoy farkling, so have fun getting your sixfiddy ready for the long haul.