View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 08:23 AM   #10
Motomochila
Mechanically Inept

Oddometer: 859
When it comes to motorbikes my manifesto has always been; who cares as long as my ego or my senses are satisfied. My psychiatrist tells me I need to latch on to one single bike and develop a closer relationship......no wait, that was what he said about women. Anyway, I think he said I shouldn't be so quick to jump from one thing to another.....no, no, that was the woman thing again. Oh yea...he said go out and get a hobby. That's it! So I did. I collect motorcycles and sample as many as i can just like I did with my other hobby back in college. Rode em hard and put them away wet.

I only have one wife, and I'm very happy with her for twenty years. She constantly keeps me on my toes with new farkles and system upgrades. As far as my motorcycles, until they are able to upgrade themselves for my ego and other senses, I will continue to swap them out as often as I change my underwear. Own sixteen now and have owned as much as twenty five at one time. It was easier to to juggle four girlfriends in college. What was I thinking?

Do what you gotta do fellow asylum member. Don't let anyone tell you those voices in your head aren't real.