View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:36 AM   #13
TuefelHunden OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimVonBaden View Post
I don't think it is complete yet, but they are working on a way to cycle the servo so the fluid will more easily flush out of the unit, both servo and non-servo ABS.

Jim
Thanks KIMOKK for the url, good info. I've used similar but way more capable software on Triumphs. That's why I asked exactly what it "really" does. I agree with you Jim, that it probably isn't complete. I am going to get one for two reasons, I hate that service interval reminder, and I am anal over throttle sync. Knowing the ECU info isn't something I use every day but it's nice to look at. I watched the TuneECU program for Triumphs (Aprilla, Benelli, and several others too) progress over time by adding functions. The programmer just had to figure out what he wanted to add to the application. If the ZFE could do it with the BMW diag tool, then the GS911 could potentially do it. Then it is reverse engineering time.

Last question, honest . When you load the software on your laptop, does it have more "user manual" type information than what is on their website?