Though I might share a little of my job history over the years.
1. My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned. Couldn't concentrate.
2. Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.
3. After that, I tried being a tailor, but wasn't suited for it, mainly because it was a sew-sew job.
4. Next, I tried working in a muffler factory, but that was too exhausting.
5. Then, tried being a chef; figured it would add a little spice to my life, but just didn't have the thyme.
6. Next, I attempted being a deli worker, but any way I sliced it, couldn't cut the mustard.
7. My best job was a musician, but eventually found I wasn't noteworthy.
8. I studied a long time to become a doctor, but didn't have any patience.
9. Next, was a job in a shoe factory. Tried hard but just didn't fit in.
10. I became a professional fisherman, but discovered I couldn't live on my net income.
11. Managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company, but the work was just too draining.
12. Then I got a job in a workout center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job.
13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as an historian, until I realized there was no future in it.
14. My last job was working in Starbucks, but had to quit because it was the same old grind.
15. SO, I TRIED RETIREMENT AND FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!
It was just crying out to be posted here...