View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 02:29 PM   #1
Pyndon OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,398
Lyndon Poskitt Racing Dakar 2013 - Hear all about it, in person.....

So I spent 10 months preparing for the Dakar Rally, I then flew to South America and did it and now I want to tell you all about it and if possible, in person! Now this is not going to be possible for everybody and nor is it going to be easy but with a little help from fellow riders, friends and people chipping in from here and there I think we can make this happen for some at least. Heck, Dakar happened so this should be easy right?!?

Last year I gave some pre-Dakar presentations on the UK and they seemed to go down well. I got asked back to the same venues so it can't have been too bad! Now the story is complete and I'd love to share in an illustrative and interesting way.

From the initial idea sat on the couch to finish podium in Santiago, hear all about it through the high's, the low's and everything else that goes.

I have started to populate the dates in the Calendar section of my web-site and will keep it updated as regularly as time permits with venues, times, links for tickets etc. The races I intend to do will also populate the calendar area as I firm them up over the coming weeks. I've also listed them below for this ADV Rider thread and I will try to keep this front page populated and up to date for you guys. If you have any suggestions for additional presentations please contact me through my web-site. I like riding motorcycles in new places too so if we can tie the two together.....great!

LINK TO LYNDON POSKITT RACING CALENDAR OF EVENTS

I look forward to meeting you, especially all those people who helped to make this entire blueprint possible.

Key Presentation Dates for 2013:

March 7th - Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK

March 8th - London, UK

April 17th - Stratford Upon Avon, UK

End April - Ribble Valley TRF (my local), Clitheroe UK.

TBA - Devon, UK

TBA - Squires Cafe Bar, North Yorkshire, UK.

USA Tour:

30th March - Sloan's Motorcycles, Nashville, USA

3rd April - Performance Cycles, Denver, Colorado USA

5th April - Piston & Chain Club, San Francisco USA

My Dakar Rally Experience
My KTM 950 Story

Pyndon screwed with this post 03-26-2013 at 02:49 PM
Pyndon is offline   Reply With Quote