View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 08:15 PM   #6
Ravenslair
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Placer County, California
Oddometer: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurelPerryOnLand View Post
I prefer the SCGuard look: PM sent
Otherwise the HEAT GUN and Goo-Gone should work just fine.

Street Crossing Guard during the DAY:



Street Crossing Guard at NIGHT:
I need to add more. I am about 10% what you have. I need the other 90% to keep the tailgaters away. Dropping to 50-55 on a freeway usually works, but slows me down as well. Not sure they get the point either.
Ravenslair is offline   Reply With Quote