View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 05:17 PM   #10
Duchunter OP
One track mind

Oddometer: 101
Whales galore

After a super breakfast we headed out to the lagoon, things have again changed, progress in Baja. Another 15k has been paved, I think I mentioned that the road south of SF has also had a lot of pavement added, nearly all the way to Gonzega Bay. Anyhow, what a surprise today. We returned to see our friends at Antonio's, Baja Adventures and Dannelia took us out to see the whales, several hundred of them. They serve a super lunch of fish, scallops, beans & rice....
The weather was sunny, warm, light sea breeze, I left my hat off too long and got plenty of sun. Oh boy. Solar powered Nels?

Back at the yurts, change of clothes, Pacifico, lounger for a bit. Several of the others headed back into the plaza for a town stroll before happy hour. It's very nice in San Ignacio, a great place to relax, rest, loose track.

Tomorrow morning the 5 will be headed north back to Sedona in the Chevy, dad and I get to take it easy as chickens do, we are headed south. Pig roast in Muluge is calling.

Mileage log is at just over 600mi now, still many days of riding in these chickens.
Amazing!
P.s. I'm not able to upload photos, issues with the hosting site? Use your imagination, think warm, sunny, palms, smiles.
Duchunter is offline   Reply With Quote