View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:29 PM   #2711
k-dmitriy
n00b

Oddometer: 5
oh, thanks a lot. otherwise my brain will boil away. several days i tried to find that f*ing euro drilled rims, it's look like to find the holy grail. finally found it from 950 SE with normal price here, just in case check the lace pattern... confused... and than brain began to boil. great that not bought it.

i'm not sure about buying stock rim again, does it make sense. of course, I drove into a big hole, but i noticed other several smallest dents on rim while riding very little at the moment, just at the end of season.
either i'm not sure about 1.60, generally i ride on road. but roads here often like... hm... sometimes dirt rolled or gravel roads are better :) at least without big unexpected holes on asphalt road.
thinking that 1.85 good quality rim will be fine. golden mean. sympathize with did dirtstar, and like they chains :)

just one question remains, no matter how holes located? in most cases (did excel etc.) it have one hole on one side, one on another and so on, f800gs behr front rim holes located two in series - illustrated it here http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=249
k-dmitriy is offline   Reply With Quote