View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 12:48 AM   #577
Packer
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 333
It's February 2013, year 4 of this thread. Every time I see YZ has posted I think Yessss, progress, jump to the thread and Nooooooo, nothing done and with February rolling past he'll start servicing dirt bikes in prep for some adrenaline in spring and the poor old Beeza will still be ignored

We need to get his drivers licence cancelled or something so that he's marooned at home, steal everything from the garage but the Beeza and his tools and then he may find time to make progress.

We may need to concrete his garden as well so he has no excuse about cutting the grass, fertilizing the lawn or something.

One day there will be a video posted with the glorious sound track of a well tuned BSA 650. Sadly I'm already 58 years old so may not live long enough to watch and hear it. Of course I was only a boy of 54 when this thread started, about 5% of my life has passed since then.

Oh well, I'll just go and add a few more miles to the 87,000 currently on my 1150GS. It's winter here too, but not as you know it.
Packer is offline   Reply With Quote