View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:40 AM   #2188
Sierra Thumper
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yostwerks View Post
I've deleted my previous ZX14R post as I feel it's too far off topic for this Motus specific thread.
Best of luck to Motus in their effort to bring a top of the line ST bike to market.

Thanks, Tom
I'm not sure how close a zx14 is to the motus category wise....but I have a 270rwhp zx14 I bought with 1600 miles on it, boosted it (which means turbocharged for some of the folks who don't understand the terminology), and have a little over 10 grand total in it. It looks like new, is very comfy for long rides, handles extremely well for its size, makes a superb sports tourer, is brick reliable, and is the most intense, thrilling, gas powered vehicle of any kind I've ever experienced and probably ever will.
I'll be keeping this bike forever
If the motus does end up competing with the zx14R, which it might, it'll have to be pretty unique to compete with a bike half its price, that also has more power, traction control, abs, very comfy, great for the long haul, very practicle, and a TON of fun to ride

If the economy turns around it could do well, if not......I gotta wonder. Tough competition out there for a lot less money.

Sierra Thumper screwed with this post 02-25-2013 at 12:41 PM
Sierra Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote