View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 12:03 PM   #6
charles624 OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 14
Thank you all for the warm welcome

As the season is coming closer I decided that I was due for a helmet and one of quality. I opted for the SR-1 from Schuberth in glossy white. Here's what it looks like:

In itself buying this helmet was an adventure of its own. Was I making the right decision after 3 weeks of looking around? After reading reviews and watching videos I had made up my mind.

I wanted something comfortable for long rides with great airflow. Although the SR-1 was over budget, in the end I just decided on going for it. I called most helmet dealers around Canada and none had these in stock or even knew when they would get some.

I ended up buying it from Revzilla which by the way has AMAZING service and very knowledgeable staff on the products they sell.

After the headache of figuring out if my contact in the US had received it with a proof of delivery only indicating "Left at front door" to going down to get it I was amazed by how this helmet feels like it's worth every penny it cost.

It's amazingly light, it's wonderfully vented and it even has channels for my glasses which makes for a perfect fit.

I wish it would of been possible to get this on the bike but the 2 feet of snow was a bummer and I opted for the car. No big surprise there
charles624 is offline   Reply With Quote