View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 07:31 PM   #105
Am.E
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 241
Heh...it took us until just after noon to get to the tag today. I was sure the whole ride up that I was freezing my butt off for nothing, that someone closer would have nabbed it. I was genuinely excited when the rat was still there . (I haven't played any of the tag games before, but it definitely makes day rides more fun. Its hard to think of new places to ride when you've lived in an area for awhile, tagging makes those same old roads fun again:) (btw Mava, we loved the Jefferson national forest/wheats valley spot, very fun).

This is my first ride of the year . We did about 225 miles today, and that is ALL I wanted to do (wuss about the cold...). Honestly, if I lived closer, I wouldn't have moved the rat that far (its not really very far...ok, I figure we moved it 60 miles or so:)...the rat was ready to stretch his legs a little :)....

Quote:
I'm still about 2.5 hours out and won't leave until it warms up a bit. This game is going to get busy once the time changes and global warming kicks in a little bit
I hope so! But yeah, count me out unless its in the 50s or warmer

Thanks for the welcome!
Am.E is offline   Reply With Quote