View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 02:49 AM   #33
Miss Jane OP
Ride like a girl

Oddometer: 1,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canary View Post
Do you have a meeting place and time yet?
Ummm, ...... I'm working on it.

Did a reccie ride today. Didn't do the whole ride as the last bit is too near bushfires. So I did some dirt from Seymour to Merton which mean meeting up in Seymour. Whilst it was a fun run through some country I didn't know existed in Vic, I'm not sure it's for us. The start was some of that loose gravel that is like riding on ball bearings, I don't mind it too much, but it won't be fun for some us although it was through stunning country and wasn't very far. After that the track was lovely. The other concern is that it was on the long side.

So I have an alternatives up my sleeve, but of course that means I also have various options for meeting up. An obvious town is Mansfield around late morning/ lunch time. What ever we do will go through or near Mansfield.

I will be leaving from Central Vic and will probably have a few riders with me, if anyone wants to join me they are welcome.

I'm concerned about bush fires at the moment, but I hope we will be right by the time mid March comes around.
Miss Jane is offline   Reply With Quote