View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 03:50 AM   #1882
jdrocks OP
Gravel Runner

Oddometer: 3,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsense4857 View Post
Project kickoff!
To add more steam on this one, i just pampered myself :)

The protekk fork tube clamps are still out of stock. Finding it tough to get something similar, machine cut back home.

The Mowtechs.... how ever i need to machine out the mounting points of the fairing for this to latch on to the bikes frame.

Looks cool ... so cool that i would not want to dirty it at all ... wish i could just keep it in a show case!

The Tuono tear drop mirrors

Wishing these are a straight fit on the handle bar

Finally i am quite close to getting myself a power outlet on the bike. Got carried away and ordered the ROK straps too.

JD,
The ER6F you mentioned in the below post

Any idea which wind screen this one is. Looks good on the bike and its a bolt on fit.
Me just waiting for the fort tube clamps and may be the wind screen before i start off with an initial design of the headlight and digital console mount.
the Protek clamps are just one of a number of similar clamps, a popular size in 41mm since it's the size of the common HD inner. you should check around, Protek is notorious for certain size clamps out of stock for months.

PM ADV inmate mpowers for more details on the Ninja build in the photo, he can answer any questions. it's a very cool build and well constructed.
jdrocks is offline   Reply With Quote