View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 07:55 AM   #54
JimVonBaden
"Cool" Aid!

Oddometer: 50,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratthing
I hear you on all that (though being a geek-gear hound is ok! ). Though I find the testosterone displays sometimes annoying and often amusing, most of my buddies are guys. It goes with the hobby territory: motorcycles, paintball, scuba, firearms, roleplaying & computer games, and the hobby/job--computers (UNIX geek--I work too much but it pays for the toys). Not too many females in those areas.

I am thinking about going to BMWMOA myself as I need some "me" time, but I really need to put some cash into my F650 if I'm going to do that. It needs a new rear shoe and a service (no tools and no space to work here in VA at the mo). But I hear Bob's BMW up in MD (I am in NoVA) is top flight, so I can at least get it done right.

Has anyone found a BMWMOA thread in the outings/regional sub-forums? Any of you ladies name their m/c's the way the fellas do?

=RT=
Hi There, welcome, and thanks for joining us!

For local BMW fun, see us at www.bmwbmw.org or at the forum at www.bmwbmw.org/forum

We have a lot of cool events, and tech days so you can learn to do your own maintenance.

Plenty of lady riders so you should feel right at home!

Jim
JimVonBaden is offline   Reply With Quote