View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 08:59 AM   #62
Dirty bike OP
EVal Innovations Inc

Oddometer: 779
New 2013 pricing will be as follows and still includes all shipping to your door:

Full Rumbux 3-piece set - Upper Crash bars, Lower Bash Frame, 4.5 Skid Plate - $775.00

Rumbux 2-piece set - Lower Bash Frame W/4.5 Skid plate - $475.00

Upper Add on Hoop to OEM Yamaha bars - (replaces the stock upper hoop to give better side protection, no skid plate option) - $375.00

Rumbux 3-piece Aux light brackets - (can be used with Yamaha/PIAA lights or others) - $40.00

Upgrade 4.5 mm Skid Plate - $75.00

My prices went up ~11%, but I'm keeping my increase to you lower than that to try and maintain a competitive pricing structure. The 4.5 mm Skid Plate is now standard on all orders, so this is only an upgrade for Rumbux customers already out there. As always, all prices include shipping to your door, never an additional charge beyond what's listed.

I currently have (1) person committed to the next order and another on the fence. I need to order at least 5 sets in order to make the shipping cost out. Shipping and transport, customs, etc. is the biggest cost to me in this process. Once I reach (4) pre-orders, I will place my order with Rumbux in SA, ordering (1) unit on speculation. Typically I order that as a full 3-Piece set and typically it's sold before it arrives in the US, but don't count on being the guy to get that set, please commit to the order if you want the product so that you won't miss out on the next order and have to wait until the next one builds.

At this point, it's looking like the next order placed with Rumbux will happen in the next two weeks, meaning delivery around the middle of April, just about the time many folks will be getting back out and riding more.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to post them here, PM me, email me at eric.gonedark@gmail.com or call me at 435-817-0809

Eric V
Dirty bike is offline   Reply With Quote