View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:52 AM   #272
ONandOFF
-ROAD-

Oddometer: 5,535
And greetings from Virginia!
Hi RexBuck, I just came across your trip - looks fascinating. Only seen the last page so haven't seen the whole picture of what you're up to yet. Great pictures and descriptions! Just thought I'd shout out now since you're working your way around Ecuador and I've been to Ecuador a few times and have been fortunate enough to travel around there a bit. I did write up some suggestions for another traveler in case you're interested in seeing that, I can PM it your way. Hit me up and let me know! Am interested to know the cost of hanging out at that beautiful resort in Puerto Lopez for a week with the Mrs. Sure looked fine. Too late to recommend a great restaurant in Montaņita... I know... Peace!

PS: love it when people quote your entire post with all the pictures in order to comment...
Let's ride!!! - No offense, but there've been a lot of people over time who were just as sure, yet got it wrong. - Una necedad, aunque la repitan millones de bocas, no deja de ser una necedad. - "you know that I could have me a million more friends and all I'd have to lose is my point of view" (Prine)
ONandOFF is offline   Reply With Quote