View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:24 PM   #168
crobox OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsvba View Post
Ta for that. Are they not prone to damage stuck out there and does vibration not cause the rigid pipes to crack?

Being that I haven't run my bike yet, I can't answer those questions... But I did think a bit about the issue of vibration causing the rigid pipes to crack. It's true that the stock setup involves a mixture of hard line and hose for each line, so maybe Honda was thinking about the same question. It's also true, however, that the cooler is mounted to the frame, and the other end of the top line is also screwed into the frame. And I doubt the frame flexes much between these nearby areas. Now as to whether my cooler mount will flex and cause a problem, well that's another question. I will keep an eye on it and put in a piece of hose if it becomes an issue.
crobox is offline   Reply With Quote