View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 03:34 PM   #3618
EOD3MC OP
What will break next

Oddometer: 4,527
So another great day out at Eagle Bay riding single track today. The weather turned out to be perfect...a bit cool while getting the bikes and our selves ready, but once you hit the trails everything warmed up quick.

Just in case you haven't seen the magical ruby red slippers, here's Blaster's before picture

And after...not so clean and pretty now

Today we stuck to the 2 mile loop. Using the Delorme, he's how the first 2 laps mapped out.

It was good getting Blaster back out on the trails...for the most part he behaved...Just to prove he got out there I got a couple videos

2 mile loop crossing the second bridge

I tried to get some video of Blaster on the uphill, but he was moving too damn fast
All I got was an elbow

2 mile loop weaving through the trees near the end

Not sure what the big snapping sound was when Dorito started up, but I bet she's glad she had bark busters

All in all a great day riding...

We did discover something interesting about Dorito and her helmet...apparently she has never ridden with it when it's been sunny out....

(all videos included are from trusty cell phone...though a GoPro camera was used, it currently exceeds the skill level of the operator to transfer video )

EOD3MC screwed with this post 02-10-2013 at 03:42 PM
EOD3MC is offline   Reply With Quote