View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 05:11 PM   #1579
GrayEagleRider
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 229
Rub it in, Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by motojunky View Post
I have access to a piece of property across the road but I haven't ridden there much in the last couple of years. Since most of my "at home" riding is alone, I usually ride in my backyard or in the adjacent woods. Now that I have a local riding buddy (who wasn't available today), it's time to ride there again. About 8-10 years ago, my neighbor and I cut a ~1.5 mile tight single track loop for our dirt bikes and it's almost completely undetectable. I was able to pick through it a couple of years ago, but between new growth and downed tress, it's almost gone.

Anyway, I poked around in one open area where I like to play and explored around some other areas. There's a lot that can be ridden now and a lot that will just need a little bit of machete work. Some of it is barely passable now and completely impassable in the spring/summer. I'm looking forward to getting some areas ridden in before the green starts to grow again.

Rub it in why don't you! You had to add pictures to see what I was missing, didn't you?

Looks like a blast, can't wait for more warm weekends.
GrayEagleRider is offline   Reply With Quote