View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:07 AM   #30
pdedse OP
paraelamigosincero

Oddometer: 1,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by riderddonald View Post
Lots of fincas and smaller lotes for sale in this area.

[/COLOR]
Hope your havin a great time, you're killin me. I haven't stopped thinkin about CR since I got home in December. Told the misses while we were there I could easily move there and then you had to mention places for sale and of course I had to do some researching and found a few nice places. One real close to where you are. Not guite ready yet tho. When my wife wins the $5, 000 a week from Publishers Clearing House it's first on my agenda. Just a small place up in the hills but my wife has to have a stream on the property.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you could find the place with the stream . You have to start with a dream. My wife and I started a number of years ago, bought the lote about 4 years ago, and we're starting the build next January. Could be done by July of '14. The lote is about 7 kilometers from the beach, up in the hills. It should be nice, I'll post photos of that later when I get the chance to go there, I hope to camp and spend my first night there soon. But the area I'm about to write about would be my second choice, and not a distant second choice.
pdedse is offline   Reply With Quote