View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 11:20 AM   #63
SaferMoto
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coachgeo View Post
And for people whom have NO JACKETS or gear yet.... Whom Im guessing may be your largest market. .. add the feature to swap the bags into any different season version of your jackets.

What is your largest market? My guess is. New riders and riders not long AFTER laying their bike down hard.
The problem with swapping it between jackets is there is no way to make sure, from a liability standpoint, that the rider correctly "installs" the airbag into the other jacket. Unfortunately there is no "silver bullet" for riders, everyone wants it their way I can see the advantages to having a 'swap able" airbag but I really dont see that there is enough of a market to make any money from bringing a product like that to market

I would say our largest market are riders who are experienced riders who have had or know other riders who have had accidents. New riders still have to learn the hard lesson that there are only 2 types of riders. Those who have crashed and those who will crash.

Also our horse rider market is at least 10 times as large as our motorcycle market. At the last Olympics we had 18 different countries wearing air bag vests
SaferMoto is offline   Reply With Quote