View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #136
fuggy
Canyon Explorer

Oddometer: 660
I had a blast @ KOM this year! Huge props to Jimmy and Dave for putting on the event. Scotty also did a great job on the mic all day and I loved the big screen TV at the finish line. Kinda cool to be watching live coverage on the trails and glimpses of heli-footage while Larry Roesler and family are eating hot dogs right next to us. The day before I got to ride with Graham Jarvis, who was out pre-running this EXTREME ENDURO race. Graham said he was a little jet-lagged but was enjoying his time riding in the desert.

Steve Denies of Colorado won the Expert Class with a broken rear brake lever on a stock 450:

Big Screen TV!

Scotty doing a great job announcing and keeping everyone informed. Check out his FB Page at Breauxman Live for awesome updates on all types of moto events:

Cody Webb relaxing at the finish line stage. He also rode in a on rear flat tire.

Jarvis scarfing down some warm food before the awards/media started:

Super soft comp-cut tires on the Taylor Robert bike:

Destry reminding LR at the finish line that he is at least 40 years old and still kicking ass!

Cameron Steele on a 250x said the last downhill was on a trail called SOS and stood for Sixties on Stickies and was pretty difficult. That downhill section of the trail was 'no joke'.