View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 03:20 PM   #123
eatpasta
Lawnmower Target

Oddometer: 9,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMike View Post
So it looks like Cramer finished his first 2 loop national yesterday at the 4 Aces MC Moose run. Congratulations! How are you feeling this morning?

I hadn't even planned on racing, just wasn't excited about it, but by Thurs of last week I started getting the itch. But the new 450 needs some work before I race it again, so what to do?

Well, the 300 has been sitting neglected for a while, so I drug it out, dusted it off and did a prep on it. Drove out Sunday morning (after waking up at 1:30 am and not being able to get back to sleep) and still wasn't sure I wanted to ride. Kind of glad I changed my mind. After a shitty start and battling through some really thick dust I pulled off a 1st in the 50+ A class. After my first couple of races this year (bad), it felt good.

Up next, Checkers! You in Pasta?
Right on Cramer!!! Congrats! Maybe someday ill finish two loops.

yeah - Mr.I didnt wanna ride but oopsie still got first place.....

thats incredible man. well done!!! gotta keep that M1 plate somehow....and thats how.

I REALLY rreallyreallyeallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyre allyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreal lyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally reallyreally

really

wanna do Checkers. I wanna start and finish without being in the Emergency room for 12 hours. Its my favorite race of the year and as luck would have it, there is another wedding that weekend that I have to attend.

Im going to get into the desert again here in march, mayyybe april but it will be soon
Originally Posted by Burnszilla
I was SO high, I could have hunted duck with a rake
Quote:
Originally Posted by VxZeroKnots View Post
MX stuff isn't my cup of tea, but falling down the side of a mountain is
eatpasta is offline   Reply With Quote