View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 03:26 PM   #1900
itsatdm
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adv Grifter View Post
See ... you ARE a liar! Just kidding, I knew you meant Sachs. Reviews are pretty good on these latest units. Not many bikes besides Aprilia and Husky use them ... Are Sachs still a German outfit ... or Italian? ... by the way, ... the Italian electronics company is MARELLI not "Martelli".
Its Karma, If you are critical of some one elses research you will get caught in a mistake.

From the original announcement, i have become convinced that this may be an orphan bike. I have posted my reasons and taken the heat.
I don't want to argue about it, as I feel it is more likely now. It may happen faster than I thought.

I have done a lot of research, not because I want to be an internet expert, nor would I rather do this than riding, but because I may buy one.

What an opportunity to get a good cheap bike. I wanted to know what the differences were compared to the BMW versions for future parts. Turns out there is a lot different, including Sachs forks and Martelli is a typo or a fine apple cider.

I need to look at parts list and wait for the official decision.

itsatdm screwed with this post 02-11-2013 at 03:37 PM
itsatdm is offline   Reply With Quote