View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 05:07 PM   #1210
Mr Head
PowerPoint ADV

Oddometer: 7,118
From last season Pedrosa came good at the last half. Lorenzo was stead throughout. One bobble, if I remember.

Marques is looking very good early on. I like the quote in Soup from Lawson in reference to Wayne's debute. Yes, Marquez has slid off into the kitty litter. Let's see how things go as we begin racing and Q-times need to be set. and maybe there's one of those moments.
Remember Rossi's rookie season? That massive tankslapper flick from video quoted in "Faster".

I'm thinking this is going to be a good racing season. As has been stated Lorenzo returns healthy and fast. The Yamaha is working. (hope that slick-shifter shows up soon), Rossi is back so we've got that.

That makes four guys on top stuff already on their game.

Cal will likely be close to pick up when/if anybody bumps and slides. He won't have all the go fast bits but he has bags of determination and grit.

And for some of us we'll never give up on the red bikes.
Go Nicky!
Go Ben!
Go Crazy Joe!

... and who else?

Oh, the other Italian,
Go Dovi!

For my subscription dollar four guys potentially fighting for the front is way better than one clearing off into the distance. Lots of fighting at the front might not bode so well for the CRT's airtime, or Ducati for that matter. 2 seconds back from the front is going to suck if it stays that way.
I don't see Audi solving anything other than firehosing the garage with money and I don't see the Germans doing that. All those single year contracts in those garages might be the key. Though you never know.

Now, if I can get a hotel with reasonable WiFi.
My Life With The 990R
Smugmug
Mr Head is offline   Reply With Quote