View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 06:00 PM   #1364
Throttlemeister OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagletalon View Post
Great update man!!! Can't wait for the future installments. Looks a lot better now compared to it did during the healing process.

Later
John
Thanks John, I was just amazed at how long it took all that skin to granulate back in again. Still a little pink but seems to be improving still. Had a good break from the report and happy to be getting it penned down again. Thanks for following along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skibum69 View Post
I never did hear back from them, do you have any good contact info? Oh yeah, and my 640 threw up a cam roller bearing which resulted in a $1000 parts list. Hopefully I'll get to finish putting it back together in a couple of weeks.
Hola Mikey Sucks to hear about the meltdown but things happen, especially when we ride the hell out of these bike I sent you a pm this am with some good contact info for Lulu. It's a great boat, just got to work on your German to keep up with all the talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by matapo View Post
Hey I m glad the wound healed so nice.

It s nice hearing from you again.

Take care!
Hey Doc, I've been meaning to send you a pm. Will try and get that out sometime. Hope things are getting better across the pond. Thanks for hanging in there with me now that I was away for so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk brkr baker View Post
Chicks dig scars ,right ?
That's what I've always heard, this one might get me somewhere

I just need to get all that metal out of there to show want I got for twelve screws in VenezuelaMaybe the best $800 dollars I ever spent.

Some of the really good stuff is coming up next but not until tomorrow at the earliest, I'm off to work in a little while.