View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 06:12 PM   #1365
sandsman
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 421
I see you are from Pryor OK

I used to stop at that BBQ place south of town. They have th best broasted chicken and potatoes there I have ever eaten, along with thier hot BBQ sauce. I remember when it used to be at the sale barn. I am sure you have eaten there many times. I had a leg break very simular to yours, 1st dr jacked up my leg, 2nd dr fixed it best he coulf, consider how jacked up it was. I ride now with an extra wheel......I am planning to go to Baja Cali next year, I figure the big Goldwing hack will make it there and back.

Fixed
by the bad dr.

Took a year and 3 surgeries to fix it, been back to riding for about a year now. I am now medically retired, wifey still has to work, I can ride. She and I are planning our next long ride, and she says to me, why don't you take a trip by yourself to Baja.....oh heck yeah!!!! Baja for next year.

So when I say I feel your pain, on the leg injury, I mean it. I also had some of that bad skin crap going on. It took forever to finally heal up. One time I thought I was gonna pass out on some of that crap, but never did. Well get back out there, I am sure you have by now, riding that is.
sandsman is online now   Reply With Quote