View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 05:47 AM   #53658
ONandOFF
-ROAD-

Oddometer: 5,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendoteach View Post
Actually, the rear suspension can take some pretty serious air before bottoming (provided you are sub 200), but the front is woefully under sprung and damped. I think Honda wanted you to feel like the front brake was more powerful than it is
. Something's not right about yours, then. My front is as good as my back; hasn't let me down yet.
Sounds like time to yank it apart and check the components including valves, springs, and seals along with cleaning out and changing oil.
When flying up over a water bar or similar mound as someone has skillfully managed to photograph WMD doing, you need to pull up the front so you can land on the back wheel first - you don't want to land on your front wheel on any bike.
Let's ride!!! - No offense, but there've been a lot of people over time who were just as sure, yet got it wrong. - Una necedad, aunque la repitan millones de bocas, no deja de ser una necedad. - "you know that I could have me a million more friends and all I'd have to lose is my point of view" (Prine)
ONandOFF is offline   Reply With Quote