View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 01:33 PM   #3192
SAPB
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bake View Post
I spoke with Bill yesterday. I can say very little but the bike has moved to testing the next bigger engine. I promised I would not reveal the size and the other things he has going on with the whole package.
Here's a testament to how tough Honda made the engine... So far the test bike has 30 dyno runs without trouble.

I am extremely pleased with the Yoshimura full system exhaust. Not loud at all, runs perfect with the addition of the EJK controller as preset for a Stage 1 modification. I'm good to go.

About flaming others or spending a lot of the site owner's resources on thread creep, I've been around here for some time and have made a lot of contributions, context, ride reports, organized rides in Colorado, and been to a number of Rallies.

Don't concern yourself with my post count, it doesn't imply I know jack. 90% was BSing in the proper forum, JoMomma.
But.
That's whats coming next. There will be a hint from the Mods to take personal head butting there, if you've got the nards for it. It's a fucking shark tank. What happens to threads that get a few sore necks going is... People involved get a week or a month locked out, thw Mods take their Volunteer Time to cull out all shit, and the whole scene takes a step backwards.

Here's my tip.... Don't Be A Dick.
Well said.

CRF250L Service Manual http://www.hondampe.com.au/docs/owni...F250L13_OM.pdf
SAPB is offline   Reply With Quote