Originally Posted by barneyrubble
A mate is trying to convince me to get over the to the Vic High Country for a few days riding. Using Bright as a base.
We'd be trailering DRZ's
Being as it's all but 1000k's each way has anyone in here been over and is it worth the trip?
ffs ride the things over here ya pussies...
.. I fixt it...my way....gjr
OK OK....it might be 98% fat free...but I wana know how much fat's in the other 2%....gjr