View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 12:12 PM   #3182
Gnarly Adventurer
Mk5mike's Avatar
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Oddometer: 308
Unless you are active duty military like I am. You can be stationed outside and buy outside of Washington state and pay no sales tax when you register. Unless the state you buy in charges you sales tax and purchase time. But to avoid that you can private party. I was about to buy in Oregon but they didn't come down in price so it was a better and easier deal to buy from ellensburg,wa then deal with a DMV visit. And saved me 200$ and having to deal with California expensive fees and there dmv sucks also
Mk5mike is offline   Reply With Quote