Thread: Alaska 2013
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 12:52 PM   #48
babarnette
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 891
Quote:
Originally Posted by jprism View Post
WOW myself and my twin 37 year old boys (both dirt bike riders) really enjoyed the videos...however do not think that the Gold Wing is made to ride some of these roads :) I purchased a GoPro Hero 3 about 3 months ago and would like to know what video camera you used and how/where it was mounted. After seeing your bike packed, I truly believe that I can now leave the trailer behind!

Jim
You do know that large portions of the ALCAN are hard pack and look very similar to my first two videos right? Also the parts that are paved are usually covered with loose gravel and there are potholes large enough to swallow an RV. I hope you have better luck with your GoPro than I had with mine. Mine never worked right and I had to fight with GoPro to get an RMA to get it replaced and then I had to pay for the shipping. Still waiting on the replacement camera. The videos that I posted were recorded with my 3 year old ContourHD (720p) that is held together with electrical tape but still works like a champ. Camera was attached to the right side of my helmet.
babarnette is offline   Reply With Quote