Thread: This is.....
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 03:04 AM   #3436
UncleGra OP
CRASHING BORE
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: TWILIGHT ZONE
Oddometer: 2,893
zoom zoom...

__________________
.. I fixt it...my way....gjr

OK OK....it might be 98% fat free...but I wana know how much fat's in the other 2%....gjr
UncleGra is offline   Reply With Quote