View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 05:10 AM   #328
HellSickle
Scone Rider

Oddometer: 8,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmac1 View Post
Best wishes for a speedy recovery! Who's the doc? I've had multiple surgeries on both wrists and don't have a scaphoid in left anymore. Ended up in Vail going to see Dr. Viola at Steadman Hawkins. He was the only guy in the region who could fix me up after a botched job in Wheatridge. I can not say enough good stuff about Dr. Viola. Its a loong story dating to an injury in college playing tackle football inspired by a late night of partying...and then years of abusing it via mtn bike.

Do expect some hand therapy afterwards to get motion back. Good job RF of saving yourself some $ and fully stress testing your doc's work! LOL

Hopefully you're just getting carpal tunnel surgery. I had that too as a result of first surgery and it was not too big of a deal. I had the open variety....scope is obviously much less traumatic vs totally slicing your palm open.

Good luck for sure!
Dave
Carpal tunnel by Dr. Chamberlain in Fort Collins. Should be very straight forward. 45 years of riding and 30 years at a computer have taken their toll.

HellSickle screwed with this post 02-15-2013 at 07:21 AM
HellSickle is offline   Reply With Quote