View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #54
750Volts!
The M0ds here suck!

Oddometer: 441
A few years ago I was thinking about doing an Adventure business, with the dollar cheap abroad, I kinda gave up in frustration mainly because almost everyone I know is lazy so it wouldn't work. I was thinking about what you were saying SeaBee about bike racks etc. What about a bike Hostel? I could be wrong, but there are quite a few guys that come here even from Canada that would be okay with a bed room, kitchenette and a bath if the price were right the Euros might like it and the Canadians might see it as a way to go sans motor home. In any case the valley has some cheap places to do this, but what you think about modifying something like this? http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...8_M22075-10488 I don't think you would get guff, especially if there are people living there and buying things in town, I think they would be happy. The best thing is that the Small Business Admin loans up to $50k and you can LLC it so they don't take your undies if it fails. Just an idea, my head is filled with many of them...
750Volts! is offline   Reply With Quote