View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 07:14 PM   #55
cyberdos
Easy Bonus Loop

Oddometer: 25,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by 750Volts! View Post
A few years ago I was thinking about doing an Adventure business, with the dollar cheap abroad, I kinda gave up in frustration mainly because almost everyone I know is lazy so it wouldn't work. I was thinking about what you were saying SeaBee about bike racks etc. What about a bike Hostel? I could be wrong, but there are quite a few guys that come here even from Canada that would be okay with a bed room, kitchenette and a bath if the price were right the Euros might like it and the Canadians might see it as a way to go sans motor home. In any case the valley has some cheap places to do this, but what you think about modifying something like this? http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...8_M22075-10488 I don't think you would get guff, especially if there are people living there and buying things in town, I think they would be happy. The best thing is that the Small Business Admin loans up to $50k and you can LLC it so they don't take your undies if it fails. Just an idea, my head is filled with many of them...
When I lived back east one of the things I looked forward to every year was doing a trip down to the Dragon. We would always stay at T.W.O.
It was awesome to have such a place. In all my moto travels that is the one place I would go back to again and again without reservation. They really made you feel like part of the family/.
I like the stuff that's going through your head lately 750.
Hope to see you tomorrow at the QC cafe.